Saturday, April 09, 2005

i RAN AwAY

tO the vacation paradise of downtown Waikiki. I just decided on Friday that I needed to go, get out and away.
I have a lot on my mind, plud my head has been killing me since my rendezvous with the golf ball.That whole situation has me upset. I almost got my eye taken out and all they can give me is 2/3 of my pay as a WAITRESS? Anyne who has ever done it knows that the money comes from the tips, tips that aren't computed in the weekly salary. So I get a $200/wk check. How do people survive on this?
I don't want to whine but if the manager had been doing his job correctly this never would have happened anyway. Unfortunately since the company is under the Federal government's umbrella there is apparently nothing that I can do. I really sympathise with those who have had to go on workman's comp in the past.I had no idea.

No comments: