Friday, November 12, 2004

BLASPhEMOUS RUMORS

WELL HOWDY. It's Friday night and my sorry ass is sitting here having some thoughts. I don't know what the fuck this mood is, maybe it could have something to do with the circus that is my life. All that's missing is a barking seal and a child molesting clown. Oh, wait. Got the child molesting clown covered. Wonderous!
Anyway, today I went to work like normal, driving 80 down the Pali to avoid being late and thus incurring the wrath of upper management. Fat fucking lot of good that did. The owner of the company I work for (which shall remain nameless) sat me down today and explained that she was giving my "job" to someone else. I knew I was getting fucked but I smiled and let it happen. It was just like watching a plane crash. I choose my battles though.Whoopty fucking doo!
I wonder if what they say is true. You know, that whole thing about "When one door closes another opens"?
Is that just more bullshit like when they say someone who's ugly has a "Good Personality"? And I don't know about you, but I've chased down a lot of rainbows here in Hawaii and never found one god damn pot of gold.
Methinks things can only get better.
SCOTT PETERSON was found guilty. Too bad he wasn't famous. He might've gotten away with it a la Orenthal J. No witnesses, no concrete motive! Screw a sailboat! He should've invested in that white Bronco....Although the concrete anchors were a nice touch. What a moron.

No comments: