Monday, August 09, 2004

crankiness

Monday Monday Monday! My favorite day!
If I wasn't concentrating on typing this I would be sitting here bobbing for cock~ The damn cat started to meow as soon as I got home last night and didn't stop ALL FRIGGEN NIGHT. I have no idea what his problem is!!
Why can't he just act like a cat and lay around, eat, drink, and take a piss where he's supposed to? What is so difficult about that? He needs some how-to-be-a-cat lessons. Kitty Boot Camp.
LOOK AND ACT LIKE A REAL CAT IN 7 DAYS! Show him some cat propaganda like Tom and Jerry cartoons, maybe make him play with those cute yet annoying catnip toys.
I don't know.
Anyhoo, it was a good weekend! A lot of things to talk about later. =)
How about never settle for cheap coffee?
Wal-Mart is a great place to hang out at 1:30 a.m.(in my expert opinion).
I have a sneaking suspicion that you know what I mean.

No comments: