Friday, August 13, 2004

friday the 13th

Finally Friday! I thought the week was never going to end! Not that it hasn't been a semi-decent week but I'm so ready to relax.
Okay, so first of all let me re-iterate that I have no idea what the hell my problem was this week. I find myself stressing out over NOTHING. Well, maybe not nothing, but things that usually wouldn't get me all worked up.
I went and had my hair done yesterday at Gino Venti's. I'd have to say that Gino's is by far the best salon that I've ever been to. And Gino is just great. Every time I go I have to have him. Nothing like a strong Italian guy washing your hair! I think it has more to do with the strength of a man's hands really than it does him being Italian, or even attractive for that matter. Gino, if you ever read this (which you won't because you have better things to do with your life than read my pathetic carap), I don't think you're ugly so don't get all butt hurt. There, six covered.
But I think I am safe in assuming that he knows what he is doing.My hair always looks great when I walk out of there. Unlike Chicky at the last salon I went to who made me look like Ronald McDonald. The worst part was that she made out like it was the Taj Mahal of hair stying. Too funny. And really annoying when I actually saw it outside in the daylight Eeeuck.

I am about to become the ultimate diet Nazi. I saw some pictures of myself and to be honest I really hated them. It's not that I don't like myself as a person, it's just that I cannot stand being overweight. It seriously depresses the shit out of me. I like taking care of myself, I like looking good and being well dressed. I think that I should go with the course of action listed in the Phys Fitness MCI. Sounds good to me.
I am working on quitting smoking. I have seriously cut back. I just don't want to be 40 looking 80, plus it was making me feel like shit in the morning. I am going to go get my teeth bleached after I quit completely.
(* quitting plan not in effect from 05-00 hours beginning today, Friday the 13th. It is after all, Martini Friday!Cheerth!)
In other news, the cat has not pissed on me once in the last week. Yay!
MGySgt Dave (MrApathy78) has reappeared on the scene as confirmed by unit J-9 in a frantic early morning phone call from across the Pacific. A certain someone tried to tell him that I was MIA as always. Go figure. You know, sometimes I'm not sure if she's trying to protect me from them or them from me.
Funny how people from the past are finding me lately.
Well, the morning has been relatively tame so far. I am about to immerse myself in reports, maybe I'll dazzle you with more of my sparkling wit and the mundane details of my life when I surface for air.
I know you can't wait.




No comments: