Monday, August 09, 2004

too much espresso

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this E-mail
transmission and any attachment is privileged, confidential, protected from
disclosure and remains the property of (INSERT BUSINESS NAME HERE)
until it is received by the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that use, further transmission or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please REPLY to this message with
"RECEIVED IN ERROR" in the Subject Box as soon as possible, and delete it
from your computer without retaining any copies. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Well what if I don't want to delete it? What if I feel like printing it out and posting it all over town? Standing on the corner and passing it out.
Prohibited? Prohibited by who? Is the Email Police going to break into my office and arrest me? I could just see the headline for that. EP Apprehend Worker for Recieving Email in Error Without Deleting. Officials say low pay, yappy co-workers, and a crappy chair caused incident......

I bet that would make the terror alert level rise a color, too.
Hey, you are the moron who sent it to me "in error" anyway. Tough shit, pal. I ain't doing you any favors.

No comments: