Wednesday, August 11, 2004

holy damn

Wednesday. Payroll day. It's like a speedbump in the middle of the week. You're almost to the blessed weekend but nooot quite.... It's like a mirage in the middle of the Sahara! Just far enough away to piss you off when you really think about it.
So, I really don't know what the hell my malfunction is today. I have THE WORLD'S WORST HEADACHE, and my sinuses feel like they have rubber cement in them. I got caught lounging in my crappy work chair with my head hung over the back just staring at the ceiling.
You know, before I would have cared what the people that I work with thought. Lately, however, I don't really care what anyone thinks. I am tired of caring what people think, which is absolutely dangerous! Seriously, I feel like Jim Carrey at his most out of control. Think Liar Liar.
Anyhow, I hope that the powers that be are merciful and let this day go by as quickly as possible, not just for my sake but for that of the general public....
Prozac anyone?




No comments: